This bedroom was overcome with water during a spring flood.
We understand that when we show up at your home or business it is a stressful time. Our job is not only to handle the clean up but also ensure that the customer understands the plan and the steps involved in restoring your property.
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.