Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water, Fire, Smoke and mold damage can quickly cause thousands of dollars of damage to your home or office. At SERVPRO of Shakopee/Savage/Prior Lake, we have the team and resources to immediately respond to limit this damage.
We have a team on call 24/7 365 days a year so that you will always get a live person on the phone when you call and we will always have a team of certified, on staff technicians ready to respond. We usually are able to get people on site within an hour to start emergency services which goes a long way to limiting damage and ensuring that you get your home or business back to its preloss state as quickly as possible!
We have close to a 30 year track record of serving the Shakopee, Savage and Prior Lake areas. If your home or business has suffered water or fire damage, call us day or night - we are ready to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (952) 403-1050
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.