Jordan, MN Mold Damage Remediation
Mold is far more than an unsightly splotch. It's all over the world, even in places like Lagoon Park and the Louisville Swamp, in microscopic clouds of spores and it needs to be mitigated when it grows into colonies of visible patches. That's when you need help from the Jordan mold damage remediation experts at SERVPRO.
Mold Remediation in Jordan, Minnesota
While mold can never be entirely eliminated, it can be remediated so that you home has clean, uncontaminated air. To do that, however, you need help.
At SERVPRO, we're available 24/7, 365 days a year to take care of your Jordan mold remediation needs. Our expert technicians are highly trained, experienced and certified with the best equipment available to tackle the problem quickly and thoroughly.
How SERVPRO Works
The SERVPRO process is straight and simple:
- You call us, and we inspect and assess the damage.
- We use negative air chambers, physical barriers and other equipment to contain the spread.
- We use air scrubbers, HEPA filters and more to get rid of spores in the air.
- We remove and clean any mold-infested materials, then we sanitize and restore furniture, possessions, clothing and other items.
- We completely restore the area, reinstalling subfloors, drywall, carpet and more to make the mold look "Like it never even happened."
If you're ready to get started with mold remediation in Jordan, call SERVPRO at 952-403-1050 today!
SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (952) 403-1050
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens, irritants, and toxins.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
Locally Owned, with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake is close by and ready to respond to your mold damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Jordan community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Shakopee, MN
- Savage, MN
- Prior Lake, MN
- Chaska, MN
- Chanhassen, MN
- Victoria, MN
- New Prague, MN
- Belle Plaine, MN
- Jordan, MN
- Carver, MN
- Elko New Market, MN
- Cologne, MN
Highly Trained Water and Mold Restoration Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
Step 1: Emergency Contact - (952) 403-1050
We’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer your phone call. Our consultant will guide you through this process, asking questions that will allow us to better understand your situation and to determine the needed equipment and personnel.
Step 2: Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
We carefully inspect your property for visible signs of mold. Mold feeds on cellulose and water and can be hidden from plain view. We use various technologies to detect mold and hidden water sources.
Step 3: Mold Containment
Our professionals use various containment procedures to prevent the spread of mold. We may use advanced containment procedures like negative air chambers to isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process. All fans and heating and cooling systems will be turned off to prevent the spread of mold.
Step 4: Air Filtration
Our specialized filtration equipment allows our professionals to capture microscopic mold spores out of the air. We utilize powerful “air scrubbers” and HEPA vacuums to prevent the spread of these mold spores while the mold remediation is in process.
Step 5: Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
Depending on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces involved, the mold remediation process can vary significantly. In general, we’ll use antifungal and antimicrobial treatments to eliminate mold colonies and to help prevent new colonies from forming. Depending on the severity of the infestation, we may need to remove drywall, carpeting, and other porous materials.
Step 6: Cleaning Contents and Sanitizing
SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake will use a variety of cleaning techniques and products to clean your furnishings and personal belongings. Since mold infestations also cause a persistent musty odor, our professionals are also trained to remove odors and provide deodorization using fogging equipment.
Step 7: Restoration
Depending on the level of mold damage, drywall, subfloors, and other building materials may have been removed. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet; or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business. The restoration step gets your home or business back to normal.
SERVPRO knows Mold
Here at SERVPRO of Shakopee / Savage / Prior Lake we understand what it takes to properly remediate a mold situation in Jordan, MN. Encountering mold can be worrisome for any homeowner, but SERVPRO is here to put your mind at ease. We have the right tools and trained professionals to get the job done right. Give us a call at (952) 403-1050 and we will be on our way to help.