Recent Commercial Before & After Photos

Damaged Kitchen

This home suffered water damage throughout the kitchen when a supply line to a water purifier broke while the family was away. As we know, the longer that water... READ MORE

Andover Hotel False Alarm

The smoke detectors were activated when a waste basket in a guest's room ignited from the ashes of a cigarette. The fire suppressant system in this Andover Hote... READ MORE

Water damage in Stairwell

The Stairwell in this office space suffered a substantial amount of water damage throughout the area. Our team of experts at SERVPRO of Shakopee/Savage/Prior La... READ MORE

Storm Damage to Ceiling

The ceiling of this commercial building was heavily damaged after a large storm exposed a leak in the roof. Our professional team at SERVPRO of Shakopee/Savage/... READ MORE

Mold Infestation

This mold infestation showed itself after a leak in the roof wetted the attic area insulation and drywall material with sufficient moisture to set the dormant m... READ MORE

Bathroom Pipe Burst

A unit in a commercial building had a pipe break that led to water damage on two walls and the ceiling. The sagging part of the ceiling was cut out and then the... READ MORE